“Find the names of food industry brands that presented their business in the first season of Shark Tank India. A total of 24 food industry brands successfully secured deals on the show.”
What is a Shark Tank?
Shark Tank is a reality television show in which entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to a panel of potential investors, known as “sharks,” in hopes of securing funding and partnerships. The show premiered on ABC in 2009 and has been airing regularly since then.
The sharks are typically successful businesspeople and venture capitalists who offer to invest their own money in exchange for a percentage of ownership in the companies they fund.
What is Shark Tank India?
Shark Tank India is an Indian franchise of the Same American Show “Shark Tank”. This show Airs on Sony Entertainment Television in Hindi Languages. Season 1 of the Show in Broadcast in India from 20th Dec- 21 to 4th Feb 2022.
The show is based on the same concept. In the Indian version of the Show, there were 8 sharks.
- Ashneer Grover, Founder & MD at BharatPe
- Vineeta Singh, CEO, and Co-founder at SUGAR Cosmetics
- Peyush Bansal, Founder & CEO at Lenskart
- Namita Thapar, Executive Director of Emcure Pharma
- Aman Gupta, Co-founder & CMO of the boat
- Ghazal Alagh, Co-founder and Chief of Mama Earth
- Anupam Mittam, Founder at Shaadi.com
- Amit Jain, Founder at CarDekho.com
In the first season of the Show total of 35 episodes were telecasted, and More than 150 Pitches were done from various Industries. Only 67 Businesses got the deals in season 1.
Foo Industry-based Companies in Shark Tank India Season 1
Here you can find the List of Food Industries based Startup Pitched in The shark tank Season 1. Brands were highlighted those were able to close the deals.
- KG Agrotech-Agricultural Innovations
- Namhya Foods-Ayurvedic Enriched Food
- Nomad Food Project-Bacon Jams
- Bamboo India-Bamboo Products
- Cocofit-Coconut-based beverage franchise
- Theka Coffee-Coffee Products
- Caragreen-Eco-Friendly boxes
- NOCD-Energy Drink
- On2Cook-Fastest Cooking Device
- Gopal’s 56-Fiber Ice Cream
- Qzense Labs-Food Freshness Detector
- Falhari-Fresh Fruits
- BluePine Industries-Frozen Momos
- Morikko Pure Foods-Healthy Food Snacks
- Kabira Handmade-Healthy Oils
- Let’s Try-Healthy Snacks
- India Hemp and Co-Hemp Food Products
- Nuskha Kitchen-Homemade Foods
- Skippi Pops-Ice-Pops
- SweeDesi-Indian Sweets
- Wakao Foods-Jackfruit Products
- Beyond Snack-Kerala Banana Chips
- La Kheer Deli-Kheer in a variety of flavours
- Jain Shikanji-Lemonade
- Beyond Water-Liquid Water Enhancer
- Humpy A2-Organic Milk Products
- JhaJi Achaar-Pickle
- Green Protein-Plant-Based Protein
- Alpino-Roasted Peanut Products
- Get a Whey-Sugar-Free Icecream
- Mommy’s Kitchen-Thin Crust Pizza
- Mavi’s-Vegan Fermented Food
- Sabjikothi-Vegetables Storage
- Tagz foods- Healthy Potato Chips
- Hungry Heads- Restaurant serving 80 types of Maggi
- India hemp -Hemp Food Products
- The State Plate- Indian food Delicacies
- In Can – Can Cocktails
- Moonshine Meads- Meads
Read More: Food Industries Business Idea