Find here the famous place to eat In Gurgaon. Delicious dishes from Street food to the Fine Dining Restaurants of the city. Popular South Indian food to Mughlai food. famous Themed restaurant to International food.
Gurgaon is Not only famous for its world-class infrastructure but also for its variety of food. It has a rich and diverse food culture. The city offers a variety of cuisines from street food to fine dining options.
Find here the complete guide to famous places to eat in Gurgaon.
- Popular Food Street Places in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- Mughlai Cuisine in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- South Indian Cuisine in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- North East Cuisine in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- Food from Cloud Kitchen in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- Fine dining restaurants in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- Rooftop restaurants in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- Themed restaurants in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- International Cuisine in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
1 . Poplar Food Street Places in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is known for its street food. Chaat, Gol-Gappe, and kachori are some of the most popular street food items in the city.
So here is the list of Famous places to eat street food in Gurgaon.
- Sector 44 market
- Sector 49 market
- Sector 29 Market
- Sector 31 market
- Sector 4 market
- Sector 14 market
- Sector 56 Market
- Sector 43, Vyapar Kendra market
- Sector 28, DLF Galleria Market
- Sector 15, Civil lines, Market
- Sector 14, Sadar Bazar Market
2. Mughlai Cuisine in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
Mughlai cuisine, originating from the royal kitchens of the Mughal emperors, is also a popular food culture in Gurgaon. Restaurants serving Mughlai food, such as biryanis, kebabs, and curries, are widely available.
So here is the list of Famous places to eat Mughlai food in Gurgaon.
- Indian Grill Room -Suncity Business Tower, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- Nona’s Kitchen -DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon
- Zarra Si Biryani -Sector 50, Gurgaon
- Punjab Grill -DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- Kitchen Of Awadh-DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon
- Dhaba Estd. 1986- DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- Moti Mahal Deluxe- Sector 49, Gurgaon
- 21 Gun Salute – Sector 29, Gurgaon
3. South Indian Cuisine in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
South Indian food is also easily available in the city. You can enjoy both South Indian cuisine on street food well as in fine dining restaurants.
here you can find the Famous places to eat South Indian food in Gurgaon.
- Zambar -DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon
- Sagar Ratna-Multiple Location
- Naivedyam- Sushant Lok, Gurgaon
- Coastal Reef- Baani Square, Gurgaon
- Carnatic Cafe-Sector 15, Gurgaon
4. North East Cuisine In Gurugram (Gurgaon)
If you are looking for a change in your taste buds, In the cyber city, you can also enjoy the Food Delicacy from the North-East of India.
- Cafe Lungta, Sector 15 Gurgaon
- The North East Flavours, Sikanderpur Gurgaon
- Naga Chuka, South City-2 Gurgaon
- Wangchuk’s Tibetan Kitchen, South City 2 Gurgaon
Read More: Famous food of North East India
5. Food From Cloud Kitchens in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
you can enjoy a delicious meal from these Popular cloud kitchen brands.
- Biryani by Kilo
- Mojo Pizza
- Asian Nomad
- Happy Hakka
- Asian Haus
6. Fine dining restaurants in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
With a growing number of high-end restaurants and cafes, fine dining is becoming increasingly popular in Gurgaon. People often opt for fine dining to celebrate special occasions or to experience new cuisines.
- Cilantro -Trident Hotel Gurgaon
- Artusi Ristorante- One Horizon Center, Golf Course Rd
- Amaranta- The Oberoi, Gurgaon
- prego- The Westin Gurgaon
- HERITAGE The Fine Dine- Jail Rd
- Diya – The Leela Gurugram
- Spectra- Lobby Level,
- 21 Gun Salute- Leisure Valley Rd,
- EEST- The Westin Gurgaon
- Kitchen District- Hyatt Regency,
- The IVY Restaurant- Baani Square
- Seasonal Tastes- The Westin Gurgaon
- Thai Pavilion- Taj City Centre
- The House of Celeste- 32nd Avenue
- Glasshouse- Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon
7. Rooftop restaurants in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- Adda by striker – Sector 29
- Vibe–The Sky Bar Hilton Garden Inn
- Striker Sky Bar – South Point Mall
- Decode Air Bar, Sector 29
- RYU Bar, 32nd Avenue
- Nowhere- terrace and Brew Pub Cafe DLF Phase IV
- Raise the Bar – Rooftop Sector 29
- AMPM cafe Bar, DLF phase IV
- Brewocrat -Sector 47
- Sutra Gastro Pub -Cyber Hub
8. Themed restaurants in Gurgaon (Gurugram)
- The Drunken Botanist DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- Southpoint Carnival, Golf Course Road, near Sector 53l,
- Lock up, Sushant Lok 1, Gurgaon
- Biker’s Cafe, Sector 54, Gurugram.
- Smaaash Cafe, Sector 24, Gurgaon
- Vapour Bar Exchange, Sector 29, Gurgaon
- 21 Gun Salute, Sector 29, Gurugram.
- Soda Bottle Openerwala, DLF Cyber City, Phase 2, Gurgaon
- Jungle Jamboree, Sector 29, Gurgaon.
9. International Cuisine in Gurgram (Gurgaon)
Gurgaon also has a number of restaurants that serve international cuisine, including Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and Thai, catering to the diverse tastes of its residents and visitors. Fast food chains like McDonald’s, KFC, and Subway are also popular in Gurgaon, catering to the fast-paced lifestyle of its residents.
A. Turkish Restaurants in Gurgram (Gurgaon)
- RYBA the Grill House
- Cafe Mez
B. Europian Restaurants in Gurgram (Gurgaon)
- The Drunken Botanist
- United Coffe House Rewind
- Piano Man
C. Chinese Restaurants in Gurgram (Gurgaon)
- Yum Yum Cha- DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- China Club – Sector 49, Near Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Big Wong- Multiple locations
- The Monk – The Galaxy Hotel T Sector 15, Gurgaon
- Dimsum & Co. -Galleria Market, DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon.
- Mamagoto- Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Orange Chopsticks- Sector 21, Gurgaon.
D. Japanese Restaurant in Gurgram (Gurgaon)
- Daikichi-MG Road, Gurgaon
- Kuuraku – Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- Curry House CoCo Ichibanya- DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- YouMee- Ambience Mall, Gurgaon
Overall, Gurgaon is a food lover’s paradise, with a wide range of food options to choose from.
1 thought on “Famous Places to Eat in Gurgaon (Gurugram)”
One of the best site.