Find the News Update about Indian food & Indian food Industry.
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- The agrochemical industry is a vital part of the agricultural sector responsible for producing fertilisers pesticides herbicides and other chemicals used in farming
- The need for packaging in the Indian food sector is predominantly influenced by design and quality shifting consumption patterns cost effectiveness and an increasing emphasis on public health and sanitation
- Space food is a kind of food which is consumed during space missions in the weightless space environment
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries is organising the second edition of World Food India 2023 WFI from Nov 3 5 2023 at Pragati Maidan New Delhi for the benefit of Indian food processing industries through
- Mysuru based CSIR Central Food Technological Research Institute CSIR CFTRI doctoral research scholar of food engineering department Rohini B won the third prize under Ph D category in the Augmenting writing skills for articulating research AWSAR
- Indian Council for Medical Research ICMR and National Institute of Nutrition NIN study shows that warning labels deter more people from choosing moderately unhealthy or unhealthy variants